This User’s Guide refers to CloverDX Wrangler 6.2.1 release.
Copyright © 2010-2023 CloverDX a.s. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or distribute without express permission of CloverDX a.s.
If you have any comments or suggestions for this documentation, please send them by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consider How to speed up communication with CloverCARE support before contacting the support.
- 1. Getting started
- How Wrangler works (video)
- Quick tutorial (video)
- Source: Choosing data for your job
- Combining multiple data sources
- Job anatomy: Understanding steps and repeatability
- What to consider before adding a column
- Column data types
- Formulas and calculations
- Modify values based on a condition
- Working with strings (text)
- Working with decimals (including currency)
- Working with dates
- Errors in your data
- No data or some missing?
- No value: Working with null and empty values
- Replacing empty value with a default value
- Filtering data
- Getting results from your job
- Target: Configuring job output
- Mapping your data to specific target
- 2. Data sources and targets
- Data sources
- Data targets
- 3. Data Catalog
- 4. Transforming data
- My Jobs screen
- Working with transformations
- Data quality bar
- Using Steps sidebar
- Data types in Wrangler
- Formatting your data
- Using formulas
- Error handling in Wrangler
- Fixing errors
- Running jobs in Wrangler
- How does Wrangler expression language differ from CTL?
- List of common functions
- 5. Transformation steps
- Data set manipulation steps
- Text manipulation steps
- Data validation (data quality) steps
- Error handling steps
- Math steps
- Date manipulation steps
- Data conversion steps