70. Creating a Transformation Graph
- Creating a Project
- Creating a New Data File
- Creating a Graph
- Placing Components in the Graph Editor Pane
- Connecting Components by an Edge
- Extracting Metadata from the Input File
- Assigning Metadata to the Edges
- Setting Up Readers (FlatFileReader)
- Setting Up Writers (SpreadsheetDataWriter)
- Running the Graph
- Opening the Output File
This chapter explains the basics of CloverDX projects and shows you way to create a simple graph that reads records from a CSV file and writes them to a .xlsx file.
Instead of reading this chapter, you can try the Tutorial that is available in the product after the first start in a new workspace or watch a video tutorial.