This guide depicts how users can create graphs and shows several basic use cases.
Copyright © 2010-2019 CloverDX a.s. All rights reserved.
If you have any comments or suggestions for this documentation,
please send them by e-mail to
Consider How to speed up communication with CloverCARE support before contacting the support.
Table of Contents
- 1. Creating a Transformation Graph
- Creating a Project
- Creating a New Data File
- Creating a Graph
- Placing Components in the Graph Editor Pane
- Connecting Components by an Edge
- Extracting Metadata from the Input File
- Assigning Metadata to the Edges
- Setting Up Readers (FlatFileReader)
- Setting Up Writers (SpreadsheetDataWriter)
- Running the Graph
- Opening the Output File
- 2. Filtering the records
- 3. Sorting the Records
- 4. Processing Speedup with Parallelization
- 5. Debugging the Java Transformation