List of Data Services
The Data Services tab contains list of all data services on the Server.
Figure 45.4. List of Data Services
The button in the left column serves to enable () or disable () the service (e.g. temporary disable due to maintenance). A disabled Data Service returns the HTTP status code 503.
In the second column, there are Endpoint title, method(s) and a part of endpoint URL.
Icon decorators indicate these endpoint states:
- The Data Service does not require authentication.
- The Data Service saves the job execution record in Execution History.
- The Data Service is marked as failing.
- The Data Service is available on HTTPS.
- The Data App is enabled for this endpoint.
The third and fourth columns contain query statistics.
The last column contains a menu with Data Service actions Unpublish, Reset Endpoint State and Enable/Disable App.