CloverDX Data Profiler
|CloverDX Data Profiler is a deprecated feature and will be removed in the next release.|
CloverDX Data Profiler is a part of CloverDX Data Quality package. This User’s Guide refers to CloverDX Data Profiler 5.14.x release.
Copyright © 2010-2022 CloverDX a.s. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or distribute without express permission of CloverDX a.s.
If you have any comments or suggestions concerning this documentation, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consider How to speed up communication with CloverCARE support before contacting the support.
- Chapter 1. About CloverDX Data Profiler
- Chapter 2. Installation
- Chapter 3. Configuration
- Chapter 4. Using Profiler
- Chapter 5. Profiling Jobs
- Chapter 6. Reporting Console
- Screens hierarchy
- Reporting Console as Standalone Server
- Hardware and Software Requirements
- Database Support
- Configuring CloverDX Server
- User Accounts Settings
- Public API
- Chapter 7. Profiler and CloverDX Graphs
- Appendix A: List of Metrics